- The content provided on this website is solely for the informational purpose and is not in the form of any legal advice, investment advice or otherwise. By visiting this site the user does not hold Markitech India
responsible for any losses or damages caused by the inappropriate use of the user content and services provided by the website.
While great care has been taken to ensure that the information and
material provided is authentic and precise to the relevant category,
Markitech India is not liable for any non-performance, error, omission,
interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission,
computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or
unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained
on the website.
We also do not acknowledge of any type of warranties/ guarantees of
accuracy, reliability or susceptibility to any such above mentioned
Markitech India, its affiliates or employs do not represent any
guarantee, warranty against damage or authenticity provided in respect
to the third-party links provided and are not liable for any loss or
damage that may occur to the user due such third party.
All content present on this website is the exclusive property of
Markitech India, and this includes all the software, text, images,
graphics, video, audio, design and other works used on this website.
Content and material on the website is for personal use only and may
be downloaded provided the material is kept intact and there is no
violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights.
Any alteration of the material contained in the website for any purpose
is considered a violation of the copyright of Markitech India.
This content and material cannot be copied, reproduced, republished,
uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way for non-
personal use without obtaining the prior written permission from
Markitech India will have no responsibility for any damage to the user's
computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any
content, materials, software or information from the website.
Markitech India has the full rights to change or discontinue any aspect
of the website at any time, including, its content or features without
Markitech India will terminate a member's access to the website at any
time for inappropriate behavior or abusive language or any violation of
the policies and conditions of usage as decided by Markitech India.
Terms & Conditions
- Posting of defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive content
is strictly prohibited.
- Content or material which violates another party's intellectual property
rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you
do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post)
- Any content or material which violates any party's right of publicity or
right of privacy is prohibited.
- Publishing of content which is threatening, harassing or that promotes
racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group
or individual will be held as a violation of legal policies of Markitech
- Publishing or promoting any false, misleading, illegal, and inaccurate
content or material is not entertained by Markitech India.
- We only promote or publish content or material keeping the sensitivity,
authenticity and legality of the material in mind. Markitech India will not
promote illegal or unauthorized copying of another person's
copyrighted work or links to them or providing information to circumvent
service without any liability.
- We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using
a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
Cookies are small text files that a web site transfers to a site visitor's
hard disk or browser. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a
standard and many web sites use them. You may refuse to accept
cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to
refuse the setting of cookies.
service without any liability.
Any personal data we collect from you via this site may be
used for any of the following purposes:
- To administer our services.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into
between you and us.
- To notify you of changes to our services and of updates to our website;
- For our own record keeping, assessment and analysis for the purposes
of business development;
- To enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we
offer to our customers;
- To let you know about our services which we think may be of interest to
you (where you permit us). If you do not want us to use your data in
this way, you may unsubscribe at any time.
Markitech India does not rent, sell or lend personal information to third
parties or to other websites. In certain circumstances, such as a breach of
may also disclose this information if required to do so by law.
We strive to keep your personal data secure. Should you have any
please feel free to get in touch with us.